Do you remember Washington’s $500 million CIA pet project “train five moderate rebels” in Syria exposed in a congressional hearing last year?
It’s not the last one.
- Ukraine Receives Old Humvees & Recycled Vests for $250 Million US Aid
- Islamic State has gone bankrupt; Where did all oil money go?
“Afghan soldiers are struggling against the Taliban, in part because close to 40% of Afghanistan’s forces are “ghost soldiers,” troops that exist only on paper.
Karim Atal is the head of the provincial council in Helmand, where the resurgent Taliban has seized large areas of land since the United States handed over control to Afghan forces a year ago.
“At checkpoints where 20 soldiers should be present, there are only eight or 10,” Atal told the Associated Press. “It’s because some people are getting paid a salary but not doing the job because they are related to someone important, like a local warlord.”
In other cases, dead soldiers and police remain listed among active participants, while senior police or army officials pocket the salaries of the deceased, said Attal, who estimates that some 40% of the registered forces do not exist, the AP reported.
Helmand’s former deputy police chief, Pacha Gul Bakhtiar, said the province has 31,000 police officers on its registers, “but in reality it is nowhere near that.”
Afghanistan’s government is ignoring the problem, Afghan lawmaker Ghulam Hussain Nasir told the AP.
“When we say we have 100 soldiers on the battlefield, in reality it is just 30 or 40. And this creates the potential for huge catastrophes when the enemy attacks,” he said.
Afghanistan’s security forces are entirely funded by the international community, at a cost of some $5 billion a year, most of which comes from the United States. “
Warmongers’ formula is pretty straightforward:
- Initiate conflict via false flag;
- Request for congressional budget for intelligence gathering, state political and military intervention and armed forces invasion;
- Plunder natural, commercial, industrial and human resources of target nation;
- Prolong the conflict by micromanaging combat operations and deliberately leaking critical intelligence to the “enemy”;
- Design multiple humanitarian programs to justify requests for more budget;
- Launch periodic terror false flag operations back home to refresh favorable public perceptions for more military operations overseas on the basis of fear.
Particularly in Afghanistan, US soldiers were made to guard large swaths of opium plantation under Sen. John McCain’s oversight.
- Investigate Sen. McCain for War Crimes & Narcotics Trafficking – Mohmand
- Why are U.S. Troops Still in Afghanistan?
On the other hand, the inducement of fear is what the top of the pyramid so desires and for which the lieutenants down the ladder are only too eager to deliver, i.e. they are all financially motivated to do so as indicated above.
People in constant fear are incapable of seeing beyond the Grand Façade while the gods wallow in riches and pleasures they absolutely don’t deserved.
It is, therefore, a gross insanity to continue hoping for the system to just change itself.
The establishment of a radical system that makes war, politics and money obsolete is highly imperative.
You can actually participate in the global efforts to cripple the Deep State organized criminal cabal's ability for genocide, while enjoying healthcare freedom at the same time, by boycotting Big Pharma for good.