There are reasons why only the Oathkeepers.org is linked from the military category on the right side of the pages on this weblog. We learned early on that the prestigious Veterans’ Today is a huge high level psy-ops tool. These people are more sophisticated than Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura combined.
Gordon Duff, Editor-in-Chief, outed not only himself but the whole VT gang. Duff mentioned in the call [Pete Santilli show] that “these folks are the top psy-operatives in the entire world.”
Download the full transcript here.
VETERANS TODAY EDITORIAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Board is responsible for all content on VT and participates in all major decisions regarding content, columnists, and editorial direction for VT
- Gordon Duff – Chairman, U.S. Marines, Vietnam, Board Member/Director Adamus Corp., Switzerland
- Lt. General Hamid Gul – Director General ISI (Former Chief of Intelligence Services, Pakistan)
- Col. Eugene Khrushchev – Former Soviet/Russian Airborne, Intelligence, PsyOps, First Secretary, Soviet and Russian Embassies, Kabul, Afghanistan
- Gwenyth Todd – Former Head, White House National Security Council, Middle East Desk, Chief Political Advisor, US Navy 5th Fleet
- Jeff Rense – Radio host and investigative journalist (www.rense.com)
- Major Bobby Hanifin – US Air Force, Veterans Affairs Editor
- Khalil Nouri – Afghanistan Political Expert and Military Specialist
- Carol Duff – RN, BA, MSN, Veteran’s Health Issues Editor
- Jim W. Dean – Military Order of World Wars, Association for Intelligence Officers
- Leo Wanta – Former National Director of Intelligence, White House, Inspector General, Department of Defense
- James H. Fetzer, Ph.D. – McKnight Professor Emeritus, University of Minnesota Duluth, former Marine Corps officer
- Clinton Bastin, WWII Marine Corps officer, 42 year veteran of the Atomic Engery Commission and Dept. of Energy, Lead Investigator, IAEA, chief nuclear weapons designer, DOE, world reknown expert in nuclear weapons, fuel reprocessing, and proliferation, past president of the 900,000 member Nuclear Workers Union, and VT’s in house nuclear expert.
OPERATIONS & MANAGING EDITORS
General Manager: John P. Allen
Senior Managing Editor: Gordon Duff
Managing Editors: Managing Editors are responsible for general formatting and editing issues. This group interacts with and serves our community of columnists/staff writers and reader/subscribers
Comments Manager: Billy Jackson
INTERNATIONAL BUREAUS / CORRESPONDENTS
- Middle East
- General: Gwyneth Todd, former head, Middle East Desk, National Security Council, White House, Washington, Chief Consultant, Department of the Navy for Middle East Affairs U.S.
- Eqypt: Dr. Ashraf Ezzat, Adam Morrow, Khaled Moussa al-Omrani
- Palestinian Territories & Gaza: Ken O’Keefe, Sami Jadallah
- Israel: Uri Avnery (former Irgun, Haganah and IDF)
- Iran: Kourosh Ziabiari and Dr. Ismail Salmi (Press TV)
- Afghanistan: Fayaz Shah
- Armenia/Syria: Harut Sassounian
Bureau Chief: Vojislav Milosevic, Director General, Center for Counter-Terrorism and World Peace
- Professor Andrija Slavik (Specialist on Diplomacy, War Plans and Psychological Warfare)
- Lt. General (Retd.) Banko Krga – Former Head of Military Intelligence and Deputy Chief of General Staff, Serbian Armed Forces
- Lt. General (Retd.) Satish Nambiar – Former Deputy Chief of Staff, Assistant Secretary General and Under Secretary General ,United Nations
- Vice Admiral Radomir Grujic, Fleet Commander, Serbian Naval Forces, Chief of Staff, War College of Serbia
- France (Paris):Jane Rosenstein, Gennady & Lidiya Sevastyanov
- Pakistan: Major Raja Mujtaba, Brigadier General Asif Haroon Raja (ret), General Hamid Gul, (Ret. former DG ISI), Admiral Iftikhar Ahmed Sirohey (Ret. Former Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff, Military of Pakistan)
- United Kingdom: Gilad Atzmon, Alan Hart (ret. BBC Middle East Desk Chief), Stuart Littlewood, Michael Shrimpton (Barrister, Intelligence Briefer to US/UK govts.)
- Canada: Josh Blakeney, Dr. Anthony Hill
- Russia: Colonel Gene Khrushchev (ret. Airborne, Intelligence/Psyops, First Secretary Soviet and Russian Embassies in Afghanistan)
- Southern Africa: Baron Ricardo Baretzsky (Director General, South African Counter Intelligence Agency)
- Austria: Lee Wanta (White House Director of Intelligence, Inspector General, Department of Defense, US under President Reagan)
- Germany: F. William Engldahl
- Italy: Daniela Giordanao (former Miss Italy, film star and extensively published on science and “fringe” phenomena)
- US Army “Embed” Afghanistan: Tim King
Such high-profile a roster caters generously to the curiosity of the hungry mind.
For a time, rense.com was part of my daily routine. They have good articles, I mean, “new knowledge” and not the stuffs you usually read mainstream. But when Jeff Rense persistently muddled Ben Fulford’s live report, during those periodic guesting in his radio programs, by interrupting midway to the statements, I began to question his real motives.
Those Rense episodes turned out to be some debate sessions between the guest and the anchor himself acting as the moderator at the same time. The same method is being used on both Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theories.
At the very least, Jeff Rense’s actions were disrespectful. And that reveals the actual sinister motive.
Most of the truth journalists are now dead. Others are in constant death threats. In contrast, the likes of Jeff Rense, Alex Jones, and Jesse Ventura, live on.
Their ilk are engage, without doubt, in destroying legitimate intelligence journalists and first-hand truth-tellers for the ultimate glory of the Vatican.
So what is their take on the recent resignation of the CEO of the Vatican, Inc.?
In the article “Was Pope Benedict fired by the Knights of Malta?” Kevin Barrett takes you in by saying that it was not old age nor a deteriorating health that compelled the pontiff to vacate the golden throne. Instead he suggested Moynihan’s “sacked by the Knights of Malta” line, “to pave the way for a new Pope who will sanction homosexual marriage, non-celibate priests, and other projects aimed at sexualizing and de-sacralizing the Church [Quaglia]”, as if Ratzinger wasn’t one already.
But the final trick is not just about sexual orgies but a fundamental look at that ancient book that for thousands of years served as the basis for all the brutal wars and witch-hunting of the so-called heretics during the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisitions that still continue to this day.
Remember, it’s the withdrawal of the Eastern Alliance, BRICS180+ from global finance by issuing liens against borrowed hard currencies, i.e. gold, silver, precious metals, among other [covert] actions (e.g. money laundering and Libor exposes),that left the Cabal powerless, hence the massive bankers resignations, and now, royal and pontifical resignations, too.
The most visible proof about this financial non-participation is the unending austerity legislated measures across European states that fueled massive unrest throughout the Eurozone.
This financial angle of the true cause of the pontifical resignation is collaborated by Kevin D. Annett in his blog two days ago.
So, how would the most sophisticated psy-ops divert our attention to that simple fact?
“Or could the Pope’s resignation have been caused by some other intrigue involving the Knights of Malta?
At this point, we just don’t know. The choice of the next pope may reveal the hidden agenda.
Here’s the hot rumor going around Italy, passed to me by journalist Roberto Quaglia: Pope Benedict was fired in order to pave the way for a new Pope who will sanction homosexual marriage, non-celibate priests, and other projects aimed at sexualizing and de-sacralizing the Church. According to this analysis, the judeo-freemasonic secret societies responsible for Vatican II have been pushing Benedict to allow gay marriage and a sex-lovin’ priesthood – but Benedict’s eternal response is “not on my watch!” So, goeth the rumor, they ended Benedict’s watch.
My Muslim friends here in Tehran have a different story: They suspect that the Pope resigned because the Church is about to be blown to smithereens when the 2nd-century Gospel of Barnabas is made public. My most knowledgeable informant on this matter, a certain Professor Ben Isa, claims to know from a trusted source, a Turkish parliamentarian, that a copy of the Gospel of Barnabas, currently under armed guard in a special room of the Turkish capitol in Ankara, has been carbon-dated and certified as arguably the oldest extant Gospel.
The copy of Barnabas in the Turkish capitol, Dr. Ben Isa adds, appears to be identical – word for word – with the other copies, which Western scholars have tried to dismiss as Muslim forgeries.
Now it looks like the “Muslim forgery” predates the canonical gospels!
Barnabas’s Gospel, already known from much later copies, reveals that early Christianity was much closer to today’s Islam than to today’s Christianity. Like the Qur’an, it is unitarian. Like the Qur’an, it suggests that Jesus was not actually crucified. And in anticipation of the Qur’an, it predicts the coming of the Prophet Muhammad.
The import of the new Barnabas is staggering. In a nutshell:
Bye-bye Christianity as we’ve known it.
What? A potential religious war, again?
Fall for it and you’re good for the cookin’.
We are fully indebted to the following who gave their support for the month of February 2013:
Paula R, $5
Pamela F, $100
Pedro R, $15
Elwyn P, $5
Marvin A, $20
Lloyd M, $25
Corneliu R, $100
Noel T, $50
Rebecca R, $20
Thank you very much. We greatly appreciate it.
One of the significant sources of funds for the Cabal is the healthcare industry which registered a whopping $2.7 trillion in 2011, and is projected to soar to $3.6 trillion in 2016, in the US alone. We believe that this is just a conservative figure.
You can join the fight against the Dark Cabal and accelerate its demise just by boycotting Big Pharma. You can effectively do this by downloading “Towards Healthcare Emancipation“, a fully illustrated do-it-yourself instructional eBook that will help you in implementing all eClinik methods that would negate the use of expensive medicine, avoid radioactive diagnostics and treatments in completely defeating cancer, AIDS and all other parasitic diseases. These methods, when faithfully followed, work 100% all the time. Find out more about this here.