Now, it’s time for some serious stuffs.
We’re happy to see a major fallout from the corporate institutions. Are we now looking at the Final Breakdown of the Slavery System?
In this article, we are surprised to see a number of high-ranking politicians experiencing the crunch, too. From UK, India and here in my country, the so –called public servants are feeling they are no longer relevant.
They never were. They never will be.
We are afraid that anytime soon, we won’t be able to compile every resignation as we are expecting these to keep on coming.
To our delight, of course.
The chairman of Housing New Zealand (HNZ) has stood down because of a potential conflict of interest.
Housing Minister Nick Smith today announced he had accepted the resignation of board chairman Alan Jackson.
Jackson’s role as a director at Fletcher Building had become an issue because of the building work HNZ was undertaking.
“Dr Jackson wrote to me earlier this week to let me know he would be stepping down as chair to avoid a potential conflict of interest with his role as a director at Fletcher Building,” Smith said.
“Given the scale and pace of new work by Housing New Zealand, including the massive rebuild programme in Christchurch, of which Fletcher Building may potentially tender for, he considered it was untenable to continue in both roles.”
At the end of last month, Smith previously described HNZ’s contribution to the rebuild as “the biggest Government house building programme in Christchurch’s history”.
JERUSALEM (Reuters) – An Israeli judge resigned from a government appeals board on Wednesday after public uproar over reports he had told a courtroom that some girls “enjoy rape”.
Nissim Yeshaya headed a three-member panel hearing a young Israeli woman’s appeal for recognition as a victim of a nationalist attack for having been raped when she was 13, in a crime blamed at the time on four Palestinians.
He had remarked during a session on the case that “there are some young girls who enjoy rape”, an attorney representing the woman told Israeli radio stations on Wednesday.
(WASHINGTON) — President Barack Obama’s top national security adviser Tom Donilon is resigning and will be replaced by U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice, marking a significant shakeup to the White House foreign policy team.
A White House official confirmed the personnel changes Wednesday morning ahead of a planned announcement by the president later in the day.
Donilon has been a key foreign policy adviser to Obama since he first took office. But the 58-year-old had been expected to depart sometime this year, with Rice seen as the likely candidate to replace him.
Rice, a close Obama confidante, came under withering criticism from Republicans as part of the investigations into the deadly attack on a U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya. Rice, relying on talking points from the intelligence community, said in television interviews that the attacks were likely spontaneous, which was later proven incorrect.
According to the latest Associated Press feed report, the confirmation comes from Obama just minutes ago today. While this is certainly the beginning of the massive resignations that should (and will likely) come from the massive exposure on the IRS corruption that has been covered by major news outlets for the past few days, it is important to remember that the real action here needs to go beyond a few layoffs and more towards criminal charges. At the same time, it is a victory when it comes to the spread of information and the overall impact that syndicated awareness has on the flow of the nation.
Even so-called ‘left’ wing groups were outraged at the fact that the IRS had openly declared financial warfare on all groups considered to be ‘conservative’ in nature, and the admission by the agency here shows that we are facing corruption seated at the deepest levels of United States government wings. Corruption that can be rooted out if enough outcry is presented through all channels of media and social networking — usually staring with the alternative news media and working its way ‘up the ladder’ in popularity until the mainstream is forced to cover it.
(Reuters) – Martin Abbott has resigned as chief executive of the London Metal Exchange and co-head of global markets of the Hong Kong Exchanges, the exchanges said on Thursday.
Abbott agreed to stay in his current positions until the end of this year to facilitate a smooth and orderly transition, the LME said in a statement. A replacement will be announced in due course.
(Reporting by Silvia Antonioli; editing by William Hardy)
In a shocking development, BCCI secretary Sanjay Jagdale and treasurer Ajay Shirke resigned from their posts on Friday night.
There were also reports that all five BCCI vice-presidents would resign in the next few hours.
Shirke had been saying for the past few days that BCCI (Board of Control for Cricket in India) president N. Srinivasan should step down on moral grounds in the wake of the spot fixing scandal in which his son-in-law Gurunath Meiyappan was arrested.
A Liberal Democrat MP who is fighting a high court claim that he sexually assaulted a vulnerable constituent has stood down from the party whip – two years after the Lib Dems were first warned about the allegations.
Mike Hancock, 67, the MP for Portsmouth South, made the decision after holding a meeting with Nick Clegg and senior party figures on Monday afternoon.
The decision follows accusations in court papers, first disclosed in the Guardian, that he formed an inappropriate relationship with the woman over a 10-month period after she approached him for help with noisy neighbours. Hancock is planning to fight the writ.
The Lib Dems were first contacted by the 39-year-old alleged victim by letter, but she did not receive a response.
Patrick Mercer, the former shadow minister, has resigned from the Conservative party after being caught up in a sting by journalists posing as lobbyists, having failed to declare £2,000 of the £4,000 they paid him.
The Conservative MP for Newark said he was resigning the Tory whip immediately “to save my party embarrassment”, and would not stand at the next general election. It is understood that he had been approached by a fake lobbying firm seeking help in parliament for a fake client, believed to be related to Fiji.
The move comes before a BBC Panorama programme in conjunction with Daily Telegraph journalists, due to be broadcast next week, which will allege that he has broken lobbying rules.
Leader of the Opposition in the Senate, Senator Ishaq Dar announced his resignation from the post on Tuesday.
Dar, a Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader said his resignation letter has been sent to the Chairman of Senate.
His resignation comes in the wake of reports that he is soon to become the finance minister of Pakistan.
Talking to reporters at the Parliament House, Dar said PML-N will strive to resolve the challenges faced by the country and would work to uphold the interest of the masses.
The top staffer for Florida Democratic Rep. Joe Garcia resigned this weekend after being implicated in a voting-fraud scheme.
Chief of Staff Jeffrey Garcia resigned Friday after taking responsibility for the plot and being asked by the congressman for his resignation.
A “well-intentioned attempt to maximize voter turnout”
– Rep. Joe Garcia, D-Fla.
The congressman said Saturday he thinks the plot was a “well-intentioned attempt to maximize voter turnout” and that the system is “prone to fraud.”
government resigned from the Conservative caucus last night, citing amendments made to his private member’s bill seeking public disclosure of the expenses and salaries of highly paid public service workers.
“I’m doing what I need to do for myself and for my constituents,” Brent Rathgeber told CBC News when reached at the Ottawa airport on Thursday morning. “I don’t think that I can continue to represent them when I am told how to vote, told what to speak.”
The lead attorneys probing a deadly pipeline explosion for California regulators have abruptly quit the investigation, putting the integrity of the probe in jeopardy, a San Bruno city official said Wednesday.
The four California Public Utilities Commission lawyers removed themselves from the matter earlier this week, just as the agency is poised to decide a fine for Pacific Gas & Electric Co., which owns the pipeline that ruptured in San Bruno, City Manager Connie Jackson said.
“Those attorneys worked on the briefs that the CPUC will use as its basis for holding PG&E accountable,” Jackson said. “This absolutely will jeopardize the integrity of the process that has gone on for the last 2 1/2 years, and San Bruno cannot stand still and let that happen.”
The embattled Boston Fire Chief Steve E. Abraira resigned on Monday after clashes with senior staff over his management style and his perceived weak handling of the Boston Marathon bombings.
Abraira was the first chief in Boston Fire Department’s history hired from outside of its powerful union and since the April 15th terror attack he came under pressure from his 13 deputy chief, all who have risen up through the city ranks.
He will leave his post on June 7th and Deputy Chief John Hasson will step in to take temporary charge according to Stephen MacDonald, a spokesman for the Boston fire department.
In May, the Boston Globe obtained a leaked letter that 13 of the city’s 14 deputy fire chiefs co-signed on April 26th signalling a vote of no-confidence in Chief Steve Abraira.
‘His justification for failing to take action is indefensible,’ they wrote.
That was just 11 days after the bombings at the finish line of the marathon killed three people and injured more than 250 others.
In his resignation letter, Abraira said that he was leaving his job because of the ‘baseless attacks by the Deputy Chiefs, especially their actions of making this a matter of public debate by leaking their letter of April 26th to the press, has made it impossible for me to continue to do my job.’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2335309/Boston-chief-RESIGNS-public-backlash-handling-marathon-bombings-confidence-letter-signed-13-14-deputies.html#ixzz2VRlQnuUP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The Telegraph and the BBC’s Panorama have been investigating the former shadow minister over a major lobbying scandal and is poised to publish a series of revelations about Mr Mercer tomorrow.
He was yesterday asked questions over his activities and was expected to be suspended from the Parliamentary Conservative party this evening.
However, the Conservative MP for Newark is thought to have resigned the whip and is poised to make a statement.
The scandal, details of which will be exposed by The Telegraph and Panorama, involved Mr Mercer lobbying on behalf of Fiji.
Parliamentary records show that he asked a question about the regime’s suspension from the Commonwealth and put down an Early Day Motion – a device used by MPs to draw attention to certain causes.
MP Brent Rathgeber has resigned from the Conservative caucus because of “the government’s lack of commitment to transparency.”
Rathgeber, who represents the Alberta riding of Edmonton-St. Albert, announced his resignation on Twitter late Wednesday.
“I just notified the Board of Directors of the Edm-St. Albert CPC Association and the Speaker that I have resigned from the CPC Caucus,” he wrote.
Conservative MP Brent Rathgeber stands during question period in the House of Commons on Parliament Hill in Ottawa on Tuesday, June 21, 2011. (Sean Kilpatrick / THE CANADIAN PRESS)
The Prime Minister’s Office has called on Rathgeber to resign as an MP and run in a byelection.
Rathgeber’s announcement comes hours after members of his own party pushed changes to his private member’s bill calling for the disclosure upon request of any public sector salaries with earnings of approximately $188,000 or more.
But a series of amendments at a committee meeting earlier Wednesday resulted in major changes to the maximum salary amount.
“I’m obviously very, very disappointed both with the government position and certainly with the (committee’s Conservative) colleagues, many of whom philosophically support this legislation unequivocally, but seemed powerless to resist the instructions that were given to them by the (Prime Minister’s Office), by the whip or wherever the final instructions came from,” Mr. Rathgeber told the Globe and Mail.
Rathgeber went on to say that transparency is key in light of the ongoing controversy surrounding Senate spending.
MANILA, Philippines – Saying he had seen the handwriting on the wall, Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile resigned yesterday as Senate president, ending a leadership marked both by brilliance and turbulence.
With just two days left in the calendar for the 15th Congress, Enrile tendered his irrevocable resignation as Senate president “as a matter of personal honor and dignity.”
Senate President Pro-Tempore Jinggoy Estrada took over Enrile’s post for the day.
“Old age may have physically impaired my vision. But let me assure all of you, I can still see and read clearly the handwriting on the wall. I need not be told by anyone when it is time for me to go,” Enrile said.
He opened the second to the last plenary session of the Senate with a privilege speech in which he voiced his grief over the failed Senate bid of his son Cagayan Rep. Jack Enrile.
MANILA, Philippines—Senate Majority Leader Vicente “Tito” Sotto III formally announced his resignation from his post on Thursday, the last session day of the 15th Congress.
“As the curtain falls on the regular session of the 15th Congress, and its legal life draws its last breath at end of June this year, please consider my position as Majority Leader co-terminus therewith,” Sotto said before the Senate adjourned sine die past 7 p.m. The next Congress will commence in July.
With this statement, Sotto told reporters after the interview that he is now deemed resigned.
“Yes, resignation as Majority Leader although kung tutuusin pwede pa nga, if I don’t say that and I do not do that then I will be a carryover up to the 16th Congress, until July 22. E ayoko na nga e,” he said.
“As of today, I consider myself resigned,” he pointed out.
Asked why he did not categorically say the word “resignation” in his manifestation on the floor, Sotto said, “Kawawa naman yung mga empleyado. Sa akin naman kasi I think it’s no big deal. My resignation is no big deal. Talaga naming sa July 22, malamang palitan din naman kami so I just want it ahead.”
Sotto’s move came just a day after Senator Juan Ponce-Enrile stepped down from his post Wednesday.
Neal Humphrey, pastor of the Westminster Presbyterian Church in north Utah, recently resigned as a member of the executive board of the Trapper Trails Council, charging that the Boy Scouts’ new membership policy excludes evangelical churches and other Christian denominations.
On May 23, after a controversial challenge, 1,400 delegates of the 103-year-old Boy Scouts of America voted overwhelmingly to lift a longstanding ban on homosexual youth in the organization.
“They are asking us to endorse something that the Bible says is sin…And we will not follow the Scouts in endorsing sin,” said pastor Humphrey in one report which noted that he delivered his resignation in a letter to Trapper Trails Executive Allen Endicott.
With Roseland Community Hospital on the brink of closure, President and CEO Dian Powell has resigned a day after officials said she inaccurately blamed the hospital’s financial insolvency on missing payments from the state.
Powell on Monday said the hospital could be forced to close to new patients on Wednesday because the state hadn’t paid $6 million it promised for development and operation of an adolescent behavioral health unit that opened in 2011.
A day later, the hospital said her statement was inaccurate. Instead, it said, the state issued an advance supplemental payment of $958,240 to help keep Roseland afloat amid mounting debt.
FORT WORTH — The Richmond, Va., minister accused of sexually assaulting two girls in the 1990s in Fort Worth has resigned as senior pastor along with three members of his staff, church officials said Wednesday.
The Rev. Geronimo Aguilar, 43, who was senior pastor of Richmond Outreach Center, or ROC, is free on $200,000 bail. He was briefly jailed last week in Tarrant County.
Wednesday evening, the ROC board of directors issued a statement announcing that they had accepted Aguilar’s resignation “upon mutually agreeable terms.”
The man who led Toyota’s charge into NASCAR is relinquishing his day-to-day to duties and will retire at the end of the year.
Citing “family health care needs,” Lee White, the president of Toyota Racing Development, is stepping aside according to a statement released Tuesday.
White joined Toyota in 1997 and guided the manufacturer’s North American racing programs in NASCAR, IndyCar, CART, Grand-Am, NHRA and USAC.
One of the significant sources of funds for the Cabal is the healthcare industry which registered a whopping $2.7 trillion in 2011, and is projected to soar to $3.6 trillion in 2016, in the US alone. We believe that this is just a conservative figure.
You can join the fight against the Dark Cabal and accelerate its demise just by boycotting Big Pharma. You can effectively do this by downloading “Towards Healthcare Emancipation“, a fully illustrated do-it-yourself instructional eBook that will help you in implementing all eClinik methods that would negate the use of expensive medicine, avoid radioactive diagnostics and treatments in completely defeating cancer, AIDS and all other parasitic diseases. These methods, when faithfully followed, work 100% all the time. Find out more about this here.
We are very grateful to the following for the love and support they’ve given us for the month of June 2013:
Pamela F, $100
Merna M, $20
James F, $10
Millard C, $15