Large Scale Yemeni Offensive vs. Saudi Arabia Launched

Scores of Saudi senior commanders were reportedly killed during the first phase of Yemeni’s large scale offensives against the Saudis.

Saudi Arabia has been bombing Yemen since March of this year without restriction against civilian targets.

Saudi has also diverted its ISIS mercenaries into the country when the Russians begun targeting Islamic State infrastructures in Syria.

Weeks ago, Yemenis have sunk a number of Saudi warships operating near Yemen.

‘Senior Saudi commanders killed in Yemen’

Scores of mercenaries – including high-ranking commanders – fighting on behalf of Saudi Arabia against Yemen have been killed in retaliatory attacks by Yemeni forces in the country’s al-Jawf region, a report says.

They were killed in operations carried out jointly by the Yemeni army and Popular Committees in al-Jawf’s al-Wadiyah region on Friday, Yemen’s al-Masirah television said in a news flash.

Meanwhile, allied Yemeni forces have begun large-scale operations against Saudi Arabian military bases, including those in the southern Nijran region. The operations involve the use of heavy missile and artillery fire.

The Yemeni Defense Ministry says at least 30 different positions and military bases held by Saudi Arabian forces have been completely cleared in the preliminary phase of the large-scale offensive.

‘Saudi cities surrounded’

According to the Defense Ministry, large numbers of military vehicles have been destroyed in the operations.

Yemen’s army spokesman Brigadier General Sharaf Luqman announced the launch of the offensive against Saudi Arabia on Thursday. He said the Saudi cities of Najran and Jizan had been surrounded by Yemeni forces, and that an attack on the cities – both located in Saudi Arabia’s southwest – was now awaiting a “political decision” to be launched.

Yemeni men gather around a crater caused by a Saudi airstrike in the capital, Sana’a, November 29, 2015. (Photo by AFP)

Yemen has been under constant military attacks by Saudi Arabia since late March. The Saudi military strikes were launched to supposedly undermine the popular Ansarullah movement, and bring fugitive former Yemeni President Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi, a Saudi ally, back to power.

Members of Ansarullah have been in control of state matters approximately since Hadi resigned and fled Yemen earlier this year.

More than 7,500 people have been killed and over 14,000 others wounded since March. Yemeni army soldiers and allied fighters from Popular Committees – who are loyal to the Ansarullah movement – have been conducting retaliatory attacks against Saudi Arabia.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/12/04/440286/Yemen-alJawf-Saudi-mercenaries

One of the significant sources of funds for the fascist Nazionist Jesuit Khazarian Mafia is the healthcare industry which registered a whopping $3.09 trillion in 2014, and is projected to soar to $3.57 trillion in 2017, in the US alone.

We can help take down the Dark Cabal by avoiding drugs, defeat any viral attack and scaremongering easily by knowing how to build our own comprehensive antiviral system. Find more about it here.

One thought on “Large Scale Yemeni Offensive vs. Saudi Arabia Launched”

  1. I’ve been waiting for this story. It’s insane that we don’t hear anything about this in western media, that a US ally is routinely murdering another country’s civilians for no real reason. After Turkey and ISIS is dealt with, I hope Russia moves on to Saudi Arabia next. Those monsters need a nice, irony-filled beheading.

We do appreciate sensible comments...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s