It was broad daylight robbery and murder when US , France, and the rest of NATO, hunted down Muammar Qaddafi, and destroyed the most prosperous nation in Africa, i.e. Libya., in 2011.
The above picture is taken during the G8 Summit Italy, in 2009,.
Libya used to be one of few countries with sovereign central banks. Muammar Qaddafi, President of the African Union at that time, was planning to issue gold denominated African dinar to replace Francs in Francophone Africa, to help his African brothers from centuries of economic plunder.
But that’s not all.
The West just hated Muammar Qaddafi’s internal policies which were kept from the rest of the world by Rothschild controlled mainstream media.
Here’s some of them:
- There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
- There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at zero percent interest by law.
- Having a home considered a human right in Libya.
- All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 dinar (U.S.$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
- Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25 percent of Libyans were literate. Today, the figure is 83 percent.
- Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kickstart their farms are all for free.
- If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need, the government funds them to go abroad, for it is not only paid for, but they get a U.S.$2,300/month for accommodation and car allowance.
- If a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidizes 50 percent of the price.
- The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.
- Libya has no external debt and its reserves amounting to $150 billion are now frozen globally.
- If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession, as if he or she is employed, until employment is found.
- A portion of every Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
- A mother who gives birth to a child receive U.S.$5,000.
- 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $0.15.
- 25 percent of Libyans have a university degree.
- Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Manmade River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
These things Qaddafi was doing while the West maintains its exceptionalist mindset of being the epitome of freedom and democracy throughout the globe. Nothing could be farther from the truth.
These are the faces of the people that would murder him more than a year later.
Now, with the fall of CIA Daesh Islamic State in Syria, Libya is hosting the highest population of ISIS terrorists, and added itself to a growing number of failed states in the region.
The Khazarian Nazionist agenda in the Middle East, and the methods being used against the Arabs and Africans, are still the same methods that were used by Western pirates not too long ago in the Pacific, which includes:
- Bribery of local overlords to help them loot the country; Saudi Arabia is a perfect example; Leaders in Latin America were also subjected to the same attacks by “economic hitmen”;
- Removal of uncooperative leaders through color revolutions;
- Total destruction of the State through divide and conquer by pitting clans and warlords against each other;
For the last 400 years, another resource rich country like the Philippines fall victim to all three methods.
The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) has a “hit list” of Arab nations to conquer obviously with little regard for Arab casualties. Such hit list includes a total of seven countries beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia, and Sudan.
The leaked Clinton email confirms that what they did and continue to do in Libya is the fulfillment of this hit list:
FRANCE’S CLIENT & QADDAFI’S GOLD
From: Sidney Blumenthal
To: Hillary Clinton
Date: 2011-04-01 21:00
Subject: FRANCE’S CLIENT & QADDAFI’S GOLD
UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05785522 Date: 01/07/2016
RELEASE IN FULL CONFIDENTIAL April 2, 2011
Re: France’s client & Qaddafi’s gold
A high ranking official on the National Libyan Council states that factions have developed within it. In part this reflects the cultivation by France in particular of clients among the rebels. General Abdelfateh Younis is the leading figure closest to the French, who are believed to have made payments of an unknown amount to him. Younis has told others on the NLC that the French have promised they will provide military trainers and arms.
So far the men and materiel have not made an appearance. Instead, a few “risk assessment analysts” wielding clipboards have come and gone. Jabril, Jalil and others are impatient. It is understood that France has clear economic interests at stake. Sarkozy’s occasional emissary, the intellectual self-promoter Bernard Henri-Levy, is considered by those in the NLC who have dealt with him as a semi-useful, semi joke figure.
Rumors swept the NLC upper echelon this week that Qaddafi may be dead or maybe not.
Qaddafi has nearly bottomless financial resources to continue indefinitely, according to the latest report we have received:
On April 2, 2011 sources with access to advisors to Saif al-Islam Qaddafi stated in strictest confidence that while the freezing of Libya’s foreign bank accounts presents Muammar Qaddafi with serious challenges, his ability to equip and maintain his armed forces and intelligence services remains intact.
According to sensitive information available to this these individuals, Qaddafi’s government holds 143 tons of gold, and a similar amount in silver.
During late March, 2011 these stocks were moved to SABHA (south west in the direction of the Libyan border with Niger and Chad); taken from the vaults of the Libyan Central Bank in Tripoli. This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar.
This plan was designed to provide , the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French franc (CFA). (Source Comment: According to knowledgeable individuals this quantity of gold and silver is valued at more than $7 billion.
French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the current rebellion began, and this was one of the factors that influenced President Nicolas
UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05785522
Sarkozy’s decision to commit France to the attack on Libya. According to these individuals Sarkozy’s plans are driven by the following issues:
- A desire to gain a greater share of Libya oil production,
- Increase French influence in North Africa,
- Improve his internal political situation in France,
- Provide the French military with an opportunity to reassert its position in the world, address the concern of his advisors over Qaddafi’s long term plans to supplant France as the dominant power in, Francophone Africa. )
On the afternoon of April 1, an individual with access to the National Libyan Council (NLC) stated in private that senior officials of the NLC believe that the rebel military forces are beginning to show signs of improved discipline and fighting spirit under some of the new military commanders, including Colonel Khalifha Haftar, the former commander of the anti- Qaddafi forces in the Libyan National Army (LNA). According to these sources, units defecting from Qaddafi’s force are also taking a greater role in the fighting on behalf of the rebels.
They were monitoring where the gold is heading, and they got what they wanted.
Fortunately for us, they were interrupted in Syria and Iran as the BRICS, and 180 more allied countries, decided to standup to these few old men and women with kleptocratic and eugenics tendencies.
But it is extremely important to remind ourselves that the United Nations and mainstream media were complicit to all of these high crimes committed against the sovereign people of Libya, and other countries.
We cannot afford to lower our guards however the covert NWO geopolitical game is played.
You can actually participate in crippling the Deep State organized criminal cabal, while enjoying healthcare freedom at the same time, by boycotting Big Pharma for good.