British imperialists continue with their Greater Israel plans despite the major defeats they have incurred in Aleppo and Damascus.
Immediately after the Russian-led coalition gained the upperhand in Aleppo, the US-led coalition provided the cover for their terror assets to recapture the City of Palmyra.
On December 8, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant terrorist group launched a major offensive in a bid to recapture the ancient city of Palmyra, which was otherwise lost to the Syrian Army earlier in March this year. ISIL managed to not only muster between 4000-5000 fighters, but managed to travel across the eastern Homs desert unnoticed until they reached the gates of the ancient city.
Their swift advance was made from three flanks, with ISIL terrorists attacking from the north, the south and the east. ISIL initially captured the Jabal Hayyan area which overlooks the city and the Al-Mahr Oil Fields to the north. Despite a Syrian-Russian counterattack which initially repelled the ISIL assault and killed at least 300 militants according to the Russian Ministry of Defense, ISIL still managed to renew their assault as the Syrian government forces were forced to withdraw amid a massive evacuation of civilians from the city.
… The Twitter user “Maytham” reported that the US air force had disrupted the “VHF radios and radars via satellites over the roads between Al-Sukhanah and Palmyra” in order to provide a 6 hour cover for ISIL’s passage. Whether or not this is true, I’ll leave up for debate, we should however not forget that the US has assisted ISIL in the past, most notably when it “accidentally” bombed the Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor on September 20, killing more than 80 Syrian soldiers in the process.
Their surviving terror assets from Aleppo are also in the process of being reaugmented with new recruits in Idlib, with the help of the Western imperialists.
British Generals in Syria to Recruit Aleppo Terrorists
Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:45
TEHRAN (FNA)- A group of British Generals and military advisors have arrived in Syria to recruit and train the terrorist groups which have withdrawn from Aleppo, a Russian daily reported.
The Izvestia newspaper reported that UK Defense Minister Michael Fallon had earlier said that 20 British military instructors have already arrived in Syria to “restore the combat capability of units of the moderate opposition which has retreated from Aleppo”.
Earlier reports, in October, said that Britain had sent its military experts to Syria before Aleppo’s liberation by the Syrian army to train the fresh terrorists for combat, first medical aid and defuse bombs.
Based on reports in certain media and the social media pages, the mission of these advisors changed with a change in conditions and their first mission now is to assess the combat capabilities and military equipment of the terrorist groups which have left Aleppo and they are due to determine new strategies for the so-called “moderate” dissidents to unite them under a united military command. The British Generals and officers are now being safeguarded by the air force.
Since the West fears intensified infighting among the remaining terrorist groups after the liberation of Aleppo, it is attempting to unite them and turn them into an army which can efficiently fight, the Russian daily concluded.
The Syrian state television announced on Wednesday that the final phase of the evacuation of the terrorists from Aleppo city had resumed.
The implementation of the Aleppo agreement started last Thursday morning, but it was halted for two days due to the violation of the ceasefire agreement by the terrorists on Friday. On Sunday the implementation of Aleppo agreement resumed and again on Tuesday night it was suspended due to the terrorists’ lack of commitment to the contents of the agreement.
Militants had accepted to release thousands of civilian hostages in the two besieged towns of Fua’a and Kafraya in Northern Idlib province in return for the government’s permission to their besieged comrades in Eastern Aleppo to evacuate the city for Idlib. But the militants have blocked the exit of civilians from the two towns repeatedly.
Yet, after repeated violations by the terrorists, now the Syrian state TV reports that the final phase of the exit of the last group of about 2,500 terrorists started, meaning that Aleppo city will be fully evacuated from the militants in the coming hours.
Several buses which are stationed in Kafraya and Fua’a (in Idlib province) are slated to evacuate a group of other patients and injured people from the two towns in return as per the agreement.
The imperialists still have more terror assets coming from Mosul, Iraq.
All these terrorists will be resupplied with new arms that would be better than previously issued due to Obama’s last minute waiver of what types of arms will be thrown into the region.
The same Fallon also confirmed recently that they delivered the cluster bombs used against women and children in Yemen by Saudi Wahhabis.
British manufactured cluster bombs have been used in Yemen by Saudi Arabia, Michael Fallon admits
Michael Fallon has confirmed British-made cluster bombs have been used by Saudi Arabian forces in the current Yemen conflict.
The admission by the Defence Secretary in the Commons came after a Government analysis indicated that cluster bombs manufactured in the UK in 1980s had been used by the Saudi-led coalition in the on-going civil war in Yemen.
… “The United Kingdom signed the Convention on Cluster Munitions in 2008 and has not supplied any such weapons to Saudi Arabia since 1989 – over a quarter of a century ago.
“Our initial view, set out by the then minister of state for defence procurement and based on information we held at the time, was that a UK weapon had not been used but we committed to analyse the allegation and to seek a full investigation by the coalition.
“The coalition confirmed earlier today that a limited number of BL-755 cluster munitions exported from the United Kingdom in the 1980s were dropped in Yemen, including in the incident alleged by Amnesty International not far from the Saudi border by a coalition aircraft.” – Michael Fallon, UK Defence Secretary
Indeed, they’re not shy anymore about admitting any action that, objectively, may have contributed to a crime of genocide against a country that hasn’t attacked them in any form, something that they are now stupidly attributing to a Duterte.
It’s not that these imperialists have no idea what’s really going on with the availability of surveillance satellites watching every inch of this planet, nor that they don’t have any control whatsoever on their allies in the region. Their object is to make as much money on the sale of arms over the dead bodies of the Gentiles.
Arms manufacturers stocks soar after UK decision to join Syria bombing
Prospect of lengthy war provides boost for arms and weapons companies
SHARE PRICES of Europe’s largest weapons manufacturers have all jumped following the UK decision to join the 15 month old bombing campaign in Syria.
Stock values at BAE Systems, Airbus, Finmeccanica and Thales all soared when markets started trading this morning as EU government plough greater resources into Middle Eastern wars.
BAE Systems jumped four points at start of trading, just hours after its Tornado jets left UK bases in Cyprus to bomb Omar oilfields.
In total BAE Systems, the main private sector beneficiary from UK military spending, has seen its value increase by 14 per cent in the two and a half weeks since the Paris attacks of 13 November.
The recent murder of the Russian ambassador in Turkey was a desperate move on the part of these Imperialists, and will surely influence Vladimir Putin’s decision-making on Syria to another level from hereon, which is the whole idea of the assassination. They want Putin to become reckless, yet we are not seeing that to be the case.
We still expect that all major Russian actions on the ground will be postponed until Trump starts his incumbency as president of the United States. Once there, it is imperative that the incoming Trump government must work closely with Russia, as Trump continues to signify that he would do so, to completely eradicate terrorism in the Middle East, and the rest of the world.
Otherwise, those who are claiming that all of these events are just part of the Grand Chessboard designed by Zbigniew Brzezinski and his ilk, might end up correct with their assessments.
Let’ see then what President Donald Trump is really capable of, and how much of his campaign rhetoric will see the light of day.
Above all, we must not discount what We, the people of the world, have accomplished so far. We have avoided a Hillary Clinton in the White House. We have forced the mainstream media and the whole system to adjust to the prevailing reality that at least half of the population have fully awakened to the lies and deceptions they’ve been peddling all this time.
We have emboldened a number of whistleblowers by spreading their truths to the world. There will be more like them in the future.
We must sustain the momentum that is already in our favor. We cannot go back to apathy. We can win this war.
Aside from the fiat monetary scam and bloodsoaked petrodollar, another significant source of funds for the Nazionist Khazarian Mafia is the “healthcare” industry which registered a whopping $3.09 trillion in 2014, and is projected to soar to $3.57 trillion in 2017, in the US alone. We believe that this is just a conservative figure.
We can all help the revolution by avoiding all Khazarian pharmaceutical drugs, defeat any viral attack and scaremongering, like the Zika virus, easily by knowing how to build our own comprehensive antiviral system. Find more about how we can kill three birds with one stone, right here.