The top echelon of the Deep State will converge once again to evaluate what they have accomplished in the last 12 months, where did things go wrong, and how to sustain the Slavery System on the planet, without any of the slaves knowing that the ball chain upon their neck does exist.
There are 128 listed attendees to the Bilderberg Meeting this year, from June 1 to 4, in Chantilly VA, USA. The Chairman, Steering Committee, Castries, Henri de (FRA), President of Institut Montaigne; former Chairman and CEO, AXA, will be facilitating the discussions on key topics such as:
- The Trump Administration: A progress report
- Trans-Atlantic relations: options and scenarios
- The Trans-Atlantic defence alliance: bullets, bytes and bucks
- The direction of the EU
- Can globalisation be slowed down?
- Jobs, income and unrealised expectations
- The war on information
- Why is populism growing?
- Russia in the international order
- The Near East
- Nuclear proliferation
- Current events
According to the meeting’s agenda, “China” will be discussed at a summit attended by the Chinese ambassador, the US commerce secretary, the US national security adviser, two US senators, the governor of Virginia, two former CIA chiefs – and any number of giant US investors in the country, including the heads of the financial services firms the Carlyle Group and KKR. Oh, and the boss of Google.
Eric Schmidt, the executive chairman of Alphabet, Google’s holding company, has just come back from a trip to Beijing, where he was overseeing Google AI’s latest game of Go against puny humans. He declared it “a pleasure to be back in China, a country that I admire a great deal”. Three days spent chatting to the Chinese ambassador certainly won’t harm his ambitions there.
And as always, the meetings are held “under the Chatham House Rule, which states that participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s) nor any other participant may be revealed.”
List of Attendees to the Bilderberg Meeting 2017
CHAIRMAN STEERING COMMITTEE
Castries, Henri de (FRA), President of Institut Montaigne; Former Chairman and CEO, AXA
- Achleitner, Paul M. (DEU), Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG; Treasurer, Bilderberg Meeting
- Adonis, Andrew (GBR), Chair, National Infrastructure Commission
- Agius, Marcus (GBR), Chairman, PA Consulting Group
- Akyol, Mustafa (TUR), Senior Visiting Fellow, Freedom Project at Wellesley College
- Alstadheim, Kjetil B. (NOR), Political Editor, Dagens Næringsliv
- Altman, Roger C. (USA), Founder and Senior Chairman, Evercore
- Arnaut, José Luis (PRT), Managing Partner, CMS Rui Pena & Arnaut
- Barroso, José M. Durão (PRT), Chairman, Goldman Sachs International
- Bäte, Oliver (DEU), CEO, Allianz SE
- Baumann, Werner (DEU), Chairman, Bayer AG
- Baverez, Nicolas (FRA), Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- Benko, René (AUT), Founder and Chairman of the Advisory Board, SIGNA Holding GmbH
- Berner, Anne-Catherine (FIN), Minister of Transport and Communications
- Botín, Ana P. (ESP), Executive Chairman, Banco Santander
- Brandtzæg, Svein Richard (NOR), President and CEO, Norsk Hydro ASA
- Brennan, John O. (USA), Senior Advisor, Kissinger Associates Inc.
- Bsirske, Frank (DEU), Chairman, United Services Union
- Buberl, Thomas (FRA), CEO, AXA
- Bunn, M. Elaine (USA), Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense
- Burns, William J. (USA), President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Çakiroglu, Levent (TUR), CEO, Koç Holding A.S.
- Çamlibel, Cansu (TUR), Washington DC Bureau Chief, Hürriyet Newspaper
- Cebrián, Juan Luis (ESP), Executive Chairman, PRISA and El País
- Clemet, Kristin (NOR), CEO, Civita
- Cohen, David S. (USA), Former Deputy Director, CIA
- Collison, Patrick (USA), CEO, Stripe
- Cotton, Tom (USA), Senator
- Cui, Tiankai (CHN), Ambassador to the United States
- Döpfner, Mathias (DEU), CEO, Axel Springer SE
- Elkann, John (ITA), Chairman, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Enders, Thomas (DEU), CEO, Airbus SE
- Federspiel, Ulrik (DNK), Group Executive, Haldor Topsøe Holding A/S
- Ferguson, Jr., Roger W. (USA), President and CEO, TIAA
- Ferguson, Niall (USA), Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
- Gianotti, Fabiola (ITA), Director General, CERN
- Gozi, Sandro (ITA), State Secretary for European Affairs
- Graham, Lindsey (USA), Senator
- Greenberg, Evan G. (USA), Chairman and CEO, Chubb Group
- Griffin, Kenneth (USA), Founder and CEO, Citadel Investment Group, LLC
- Gruber, Lilli (ITA), Editor-in-Chief and Anchor “Otto e mezzo”, La7 TV
- Guindos, Luis de (ESP), Minister of Economy, Industry and Competiveness
- Haines, Avril D. (USA), Former Deputy National Security Advisor
- Halberstadt, Victor (NLD), Professor of Economics, Leiden University;
- Hamers, Ralph (NLD), Chairman, ING Group
- Hedegaard, Connie (DNK), Chair, KR Foundation
- Hennis-Plasschaert, Jeanine (NLD), Minister of Defence, The Netherlands
- Hobson, Mellody (USA), President, Ariel Investments LLC
- Hoffman, Reid (USA), Co-Founder, LinkedIn and Partner, Greylock
- Houghton, Nicholas (GBR), Former Chief of Defence
- Ischinger, Wolfgang (INT), Chairman, Munich Security Conference
- Jacobs, Kenneth M. (USA), Chairman and CEO, Lazard
- Johnson, James A. (USA), Chairman, Johnson Capital Partners
- Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. (USA), Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
- Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir Technologies
- Kengeter, Carsten (DEU), CEO, Deutsche Börse AG
- Kissinger, Henry A. (USA), Chairman, Kissinger Associates Inc.
- Klatten, Susanne (DEU), Managing Director, SKion GmbH
- Kleinfeld, Klaus (USA), Former Chairman and CEO, Arconic
- Knot, Klaas H.W. (NLD), President, De Nederlandsche Bank
- Koç, Ömer M. (TUR), Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
- Kotkin, Stephen (USA), Professor in History and International Affairs, Princeton University
- Kravis, Henry R. (USA), Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, KKR
- Kravis, Marie-Josée (USA), Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute; President, American Friends of Bilderberg
- Kudelski, André (CHE), Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group
- Lagarde, Christine (INT), Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- Lenglet, François (FRA), Chief Economics Commentator, France 2
- Leysen, Thomas (BEL), Chairman, KBC Group
- Liddell, Christopher (USA), Assistant to the President and Director of Strategic Initiatives
- Lööf, Annie (SWE), Party Leader, Centre Party
- Mathews, Jessica T. (USA), Distinguished Fellow, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- McAuliffe, Terence (USA), Governor of Virginia
- McKay, David I. (CAN), President and CEO, Royal Bank of Canada
- McMaster, H.R. (USA), National Security Advisor
- Micklethwait, John (INT), Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg LP
- Minton Beddoes, Zanny (INT), Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
- Molinari, Maurizio (ITA), Editor-in-Chief, La Stampa
- Monaco, Lisa (USA), Former Homeland Security Officer
- Morneau, Bill (CAN), Minister of Finance
- Mundie, Craig J. (USA), President, Mundie & Associates
- Murtagh, Gene M. (IRL), CEO, Kingspan Group plc
- Netherlands, H.M. the King of the (NLD)
- Noonan, Peggy (USA), Author and Columnist, The Wall Street Journal
- O’Leary, Michael (IRL), CEO, Ryanair D.A.C.
- Osborne, George (GBR), Editor, London Evening Standard
- Papahelas, Alexis (GRC), Executive Editor, Kathimerini Newspaper
- Papalexopoulos, Dimitri (GRC), CEO, Titan Cement Co.
- Petraeus, David H. (USA), Chairman, KKR Global Institute
- Pind, Søren (DNK), Minister for Higher Education and Science
- Puga, Benoît (FRA), Grand Chancellor of the Legion of Honor and Chancellor of the National Order of Merit
- Rachman, Gideon (GBR), Chief Foreign Affairs Commentator, The Financial Times
- Reisman, Heather M. (CAN), Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc.
- Rivera Díaz, Albert (ESP), President, Ciudadanos Party
- Rosén, Johanna (SWE), Professor in Materials Physics, Linköping University
- Ross, Wilbur L. (USA), Secretary of Commerce
- Rubenstein, David M. (USA), Co-Founder and Co-CEO, The Carlyle Group
- Rubin, Robert E. (USA), Co-Chair, Council on Foreign Relations and Former Treasury Secretary
- Ruoff, Susanne (CHE), CEO, Swiss Post
- Rutten, Gwendolyn (BEL), Chair, Open VLD
- Sabia, Michael (CAN), CEO, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- Sawers, John (GBR), Chairman and Partner, Macro Advisory Partners
- Schadlow, Nadia (USA), Deputy Assistant to the President, National Security Council
- Schmidt, Eric E. (USA), Executive Chairman, Alphabet Inc.
- Schneider-Ammann, Johann N. (CHE), Federal Councillor, Swiss Confederation
- Scholten, Rudolf (AUT), President, Bruno Kreisky Forum for International Dialogue
- Severgnini, Beppe (ITA), Editor-in-Chief, 7-Corriere della Sera
- Sikorski, Radoslaw (POL), Senior Fellow, Harvard University
- Slat, Boyan (NLD), CEO and Founder, The Ocean Cleanup
- Spahn, Jens (DEU), Parliamentary State Secretary and Federal Ministry of Finance
- Stephenson, Randall L. (USA), Chairman and CEO, AT&T
- Stern, Andrew (USA), President Emeritus, SEIU and Senior Fellow, Economic Security Project
- Stoltenberg, Jens (INT), Secretary General, NATO
- Summers, Lawrence H. (USA), Charles W. Eliot University Professor, Harvard University
- Tertrais, Bruno (FRA), Deputy Director, Fondation pour la recherche stratégique
- Thiel, Peter (USA), President, Thiel Capital
- Topsøe, Jakob Haldor (DNK), Chairman, Haldor Topsøe Holding A/S
- Ülgen, Sinan (TUR), Founding and Partner, Istanbul Economics
- Wahlroos, Björn (FIN), Chairman, Sampo Group, Nordea Bank, UPM-Kymmene Corporation
- Wallenberg, Marcus (SWE), Chairman, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
- Walter, Amy (USA), Editor, The Cook Political Report
- Weston, Galen G. (CAN), CEO and Executive Chairman, Loblaw Companies Ltd and George Weston Companies
- White, Sharon (GBR), Chief Executive, Ofcom
- Wieseltier, Leon (USA), Isaiah Berlin Senior Fellow in Culture and Policy, The Brookings Institution
- Wolf, Martin H. (INT), Chief Economics Commentator, Financial Times
- Wolfensohn, James D. (USA), Chairman and CEO, Wolfensohn & Company
- Wunsch, Pierre (BEL), Vice-Governor, National Bank of Belgium
- Zeiler, Gerhard (AUT), President, Turner International
- Zients, Jeffrey D. (USA), Former Director, National Economic Council
- Zoellick, Robert B. (USA), Non-Executive Chairman, AllianceBernstein L.P.
The above list surely does not include the Hidden Hand behind the play. That’s from whom they will all take their instructions from.
Mainstream Media Blackout
Although these people are one of the highest profiled individuals on this planet, the mainstream media are not allowed to cover it, or if they are in attendance, they continue to keep mum about what has been discussed during these four days of meetings, and all previous meetings since its inception in 1954.
“Thanks to the private nature of the meeting, the participants are not bound by the conventions of their office or by pre-agreed positions. As such, they can take time to listen, reflect and gather insights. There is no desired outcome, no minutes are taken and no report is written. Furthermore, no resolutions are proposed, no votes are taken, and no policy statements are issued.”
Indeed, Wolf, Martin H. (INT), Chief Economics Commentator, Financial Times, is attending.
But we already have a good idea of what they intend to do in the foreseeable future, and that includes sustaining their grip on the people through various schemes may project that they are already giving up power to the people, but still very much in control behind the scenes.
The move to establish a technocratic dictatorship has continued in a very fast paced fashion, i.e. you need only to look at what is Tesla, Corp. is doing to capitalize on solar panels, and capacitor banks to “save the environment,” when there are at least 6,000 free energy patents being shelved and suppressed by the Corporatocracy.
Google, GPS companies and automakers’ move to release driverless cars continues to amaze the public, while Zuckerberg is busy promoting the idea of a cashless society and universal basic income. India has already fallen into this direction by going completely plastic last year.
Interestingly, the venue is at the Westfield’s Marriott, a luxury hotel a short distance from the Oval Office. So, that should answer whether Donald Trump is attending or not.
At the very least, he is sending the national security adviser, HR McMaster; the commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross; and Trump’s new strategist, Chris Liddell.
Gianotti, Fabiola (ITA) attendance as CERN Director General is of particular significance considering the group’s obsession with occult science, which started from the days of Adolf Hitler.
China’s Ambassador to the United States Cui, Tiankai (CHN), is also attending the summit. This will lend on perfectly with the notion that China is in it, too, for the globalists all along.
Apart from the perennial attendee Henry Kissinger, the meeting this year would miss the attendance of David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski, if both deaths are real. But the biggies from Goldman Sachs and the CIA, etc. would still be there.
Somehow, we are compelled to ask whether a covert armed resistance really exists, because this surely is the best time to drop a MOAB on Westfield’s Marriott resort hotel. Otherwise, we are left with our own accord and will indeed persevere on with our collective effort to shake and rattle the Elite Club’s cage until all of them die of “natural causes.”