Greetings. We are Anonymous.
We have obtained a large number of documents relating to the activities of the ‘Integrity Initiative’ project that was launched back in the fall of 2015 and funded by the British government.
The declared goal of the project is to counteract Russian propaganda and the hybrid warfare of Moscow. Hiding behind benevolent intentions, Britain has in fact created a large-scale information secret service in Europe, the United States and Canada, which consists of representatives of political, military, academic and journalistic communities with the think tank in London at the head of it.
As part of the project Britain has time and again intervened into domestic affairs of independent European states. A most demonstrative example is operation ‘Moncloa’ in Spain. Britain set to prevent Pedro Baños from appointment to the post of Director of Spain’s Department of Homeland Security. It took the Spanish cluster of the Integrity Initiative only a few hours to accomplish the task.
For now, Britain is capable of conducting such operations in the following states:
- Spain https://www.scribd.com/document/392195775/Spain-Cluster
- France https://www.scribd.com/document/392195457/France-Cluster
- Germany https://www.scribd.com/document/392195486/Germany-Cluster
- Italy https://www.scribd.com/document/392195660/Italy-Cluster
- Greece https://www.scribd.com/document/392195527/Greece-Cluster
- The Netherlands https://www.scribd.com/document/392195718/Netherlands-Cluster
- Lithuania https://www.scribd.com/document/392195170/Baltics-Cluster
- Norway https://www.scribd.com/document/392195748/Nordic-Clusters
- Serbia and Montenegro https://www.scribd.com/document/392195208/Central-Eastern-Cluster
London’s near-term plans to create similar clusters include Latvia, Estonia, Portugal, Sweden, Belgium, Canada, Armenia, Ukraine, Moldova, Malta, Czechia, countries of the Middle East and North Africa, Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Georgia, Hungary, Cyprus, Austria, Switzerland, Turkey, Finland, Iceland, Denmark, and the USA.
All the work is done under absolute secrecy via concealed contacts in British embassies, which gives rise to more suspicion that Britain uses plausible excuse to create a global system of information influence and political interference into affairs of other countries.
Covert structures for political and financial manipulative activities under control of British secret services are created not only in the EU countries but also on other continents. In point of fact, quiet colonization of both former British neighbors in the EU and NATO allies is taking place.
The government of Great Britain has to come out of the dark and declare straight its intentions and unveil the results of the Integrity Initiative activities! Otherwise, we will do it!
Today, we make public a part of the documents we have available. In case London gives no response to our demands during the following week, we will reveal the rest of the documents that contain many more secrets of the United Kingdom.
- Integrity Initiative Handbook. https://www.scribd.com/document/392195560/II-Handbook-v2
- Integrity Initiative Guide to Countering Russian Disinformation May 2018. https://www.scribd.com/document/392195802/The-Integrity-Initiative-Guide-to-Countering-Russian-Disinformation-May-2018-v1
- Austria Cluster. https://www.scribd.com/document/392194912/Austria-Cluster
- Cluster leaders. https://www.scribd.com/document/392195250/Cluster-Leaders
- Cluster participants. https://www.scribd.com/document/392195286/Cluster-Participants
- UK Cluster. https://www.scribd.com/document/392195849/UK-Cluster
- USA and Canada Cluster. https://www.scribd.com/document/392195882/USA-Canada-Cluster
- xCountry. https://www.scribd.com/document/392195906/x-Country
- xOutreach. https://www.scribd.com/document/392195933/x-Outreach
- FCO application form 2017-18. https://www.scribd.com/document/392195350/FCO-Application-Form-2017-18
- FCO application form 2018v2. https://www.scribd.com/document/392195390/FCO-Application-Form-2018-v2
- FCO proposal Integrity budget 2017-18. https://www.scribd.com/document/392195430/FCO-Proposal-Integrity-Budget-2017-18
- Integrity 2018 Activity Budget v3. https://www.scribd.com/document/392195593/Integrity-2018-Activity-Budget-v3
- Top 3 deliverables (for FCO). https://www.scribd.com/document/392195825/Top-3-Deliverables-for-FCO
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
- Moncloa campaign https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/moncloa-campaign-6-atttwitter080618/moncloa-campaign-6-atttwitter080618.pdf
- Spain https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/spain-cluster/spain-cluster.pdf
- France https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/france-cluster/france-cluster.pdf
- Germany https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/germany-cluster/germany-cluster.pdf
- Italy https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/italy-cluster/italy-cluster.pdf
- Greece https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/greece-cluster/greece-cluster.pdf
- The Netherlands https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/netherlands-cluster/netherlands-cluster.pdf
- Lithuania https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/baltics-cluster/baltics-cluster.pdf
- Norway https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/nordic-clusters/nordic-clusters.pdf
- Serbia and Montenegro https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/central-eastern-cluster/central-eastern-cluster.pdf
- Cluster roundup https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/clusterroundupjul18/clusterroundupjul18.pdf
- Integrity Initiative Handbook. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/iihandbookv2/iihandbookv2.pdf
- Integrity Initiative Guide to Countering Russian Disinformation May 2018. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/untitled-pdf-document-1/untitled-pdf-document.pdf
- Austria Cluster. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/austria-cluster/austria-cluster.pdf
- Cluster leaders. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/cluster-leaders/cluster-leaders.pdf
- Cluster participants. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/cluster-participants/cluster-participants.pdf
- UK Cluster. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/uk-cluster/uk-cluster.pdf
- USA and Canada Cluster. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/usacanada-cluster/usacanada-cluster.pdf
- xCountry. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/xcountry/xcountry.pdf
- xOutreach. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/xoutreach/xoutreach.pdf
- FCO application form 2017-18. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/fco-application-form-2017-18/fco-application-form-2017-18.pdf
- FCO application form 2018v2. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/fco-application-form-2018-v2/fco-application-form-2018-v2.pdf
- FCO proposal Integrity budget 2017-18. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/fco-proposal-integrity-budget-2017-18/fco-proposal-integrity-budget-2017-18.pdf
- Integrity 2018 Activity Budget v3. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/integrity2018activitybudgetv3/integrity2018activitybudgetv3.pdf
- Top 3 deliverables (for FCO). https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/11/02/top-3-deliverables-for-fco/top-3-deliverables-for-fco.pdf
Update: 03:33 24.11.2018
Anonymous Claims Ex-Russian Spy Scholar Enlisted to UK Info Warfare Project
LONDON (Sputnik) – The documents on the UK Integrity Initiative covert operation, published by the Anonymous hacker group, showed that Russian researcher Igor Sutyagin, who was accused of espionage and subsequently pardoned, is a member of the so-called UK Cluster of London’s hybrid warfare program.
One of the documents, released by Anonymous, specifies names and e-mail addresses of several dozen members of the covert program’s UK Cluster. Sutyagin’s name is included in the column called “UK General — Inner Core – Russia.” The document also includes the researcher’s e-mail address on the domain of the UK Royal United Services Institute (RUSI), where Sutyagin has been working since 2014.
Sutyagin’s name is written in the same column as the names of notorious financier William Browder and Vladimir Ashurkov, an associate of Russian opposition figure Alexei Navalny.
Sutyagin worked for the Russian Academy of Sciences’ Institute for US and Canadian Studies before he was charged with treason due to espionage and sentenced to 15 years in prison in 2004.
The researcher was part of the group of convicted intelligence officers serving jail terms in Russia which was exchanged for 10 individuals suspected of carrying out espionage activities in the United States in 2010.
This group also included ex-Russian military intelligence officer Sergei Skripal, who was poisoned in the United Kingdom last March.
The hackers claim that Integrity Initiative is a “large-scale information secret service” created by London to “counteract Russian propaganda” and allowing the United Kingdom to meddle in other states’ domestic affairs. Anonymous says the project was launched in 2015 and was funded by the UK government, as well as NATO, US State Department and Facebook. According to the group, Integrity Initiative includes clusters across the world to counter Russia’s alleged hybrid warfare.