The Trump government was said to be an important part of the global effort to neutralize the unwarranted power of the Deep State. That is an absolute bullshit.
The 2019 edition of the exclusive Bilderberg Meeting will take place at the Hotel Montreux Palace in the Swiss town of Montreux from Thursday to Sunday, 30 May – 2 June 2019, with Trump’s close adviser Jared Kushner and Deep State Secretary Mike Pompeo as some of the confirmed attendees.
The Swiss paper reports that Pompeo is set to sit down with Ueli Maurer. The two are tipped to discuss the situation in Iran, where Switzerland represents US interests.
According to Swiss daily Tages Anzeiger, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will also be among the attendees, although he is not on the official guest list on the Bilderberg website.
The yearly Bilderberg talk-fest, which dates back to 1954, features a guest list of around 130 people from Europe and North America including everyone from royals to business tycoons and academics.
A highly secretive affair with a fixed agenda of preserving their privileged positions in society, the Bilderberg Meeting has been the most visible forum by which the Western globalists formulate their unified strategies and actions, which ensures and maintain their grip on their population, amidst an advancing multipolar world.
Declared topics up for discussion this year include climate change and sustainability, Brexit, China, Russia, the future of capitalism and the weaponization of social media.
However, it’s very clear that one of their plans will be the mass conditioning of the mind for an alien invasion, as the ultimate false flag distraction to keep themselves in power.
In contrast, most Asian-based fora prioritize global terrorism as the most pressing issue needing the utmost cooperation among members of the Alliance. Global terrorism, of course, is just a code phrase for CIA/MOSSAD terror operations against them.
According to the official Bilderberg website, discussions are held under the Chatham House Rule, which means participants can use any information they receive during the meeting but cannot reveal its source.
So, if you think that the Trump’s administration is not interested in preserving the Deep Swamp in DC, you have a problem, and setting yourself on fire is not the solution. Quite the opposite, the Deep Swamp should be the one burning instead.
Here is the full list of attendees to this year’s Bilderberg Meeting:
BILDERBERG MEETING 2019
Montreux, 30 May – 2 June 2019
- Castries, Henri de (FRA), Chairman, Steering Committee; Chairman, Institut Montaigne
- Kravis, Marie-Josée (USA), President, American Friends of Bilderberg Inc.; Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
- Halberstadt, Victor (NLD), Chairman Foundation Bilderberg Meetings; Professor of Economics, Leiden University
- Achleitner, Paul M. (DEU), Treasurer Foundation Bilderberg Meetings; Chairman Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG
- Abrams, Stacey (USA), Founder and Chair, Fair Fight
- Adonis, Andrew (GBR), Member, House of Lords
- Albers, Isabel (BEL), Editorial Director, De Tijd / L’Echo
- Altman, Roger C. (USA), Founder and Senior Chairman, Evercore
- Arbour, Louise (CAN), Senior Counsel, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Arrimadas, Inés (ESP), Party Leader, Ciudadanos
- Azoulay, Audrey (INT), Director-General, UNESCO
- Baker, James H. (USA), Director, Office of Net Assessment, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Balta, Evren (TUR), Associate Professor of Political Science, Özyegin University
- Barbizet, Patricia (FRA), Chairwoman and CEO, Temaris & Associés
- Barbot, Estela (PRT), Member of the Board and Audit Committee, REN (Redes Energéticas Nacionais)
- Barroso, José Manuel (PRT), Chairman, Goldman Sachs International; Former President, European Commission
- Barton, Dominic (CAN), Senior Partner and former Global Managing Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Beaune, Clément (FRA), Adviser Europe and G20, Office of the President of the Republic of France
- Boos, Hans-Christian (DEU), CEO and Founder, Arago GmbH
- Bostrom, Nick (UK), Director, Future of Humanity Institute, Oxford University
- Botín, Ana P. (ESP), Group Executive Chair, Banco Santander
- Brandtzæg, Svein Richard (NOR), Chairman, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Brende, Børge (NOR), President, World Economic Forum
- Buberl, Thomas (FRA), CEO, AXA
- Buitenweg, Kathalijne (NLD), MP, Green Party
- Caine, Patrice (FRA), Chairman and CEO, Thales Group
- Carney, Mark J. (GBR), Governor, Bank of England
- Casado, Pablo (ESP), President, Partido Popular
- Ceviköz, Ahmet Ünal (TUR), MP, Republican People’s Party (CHP)
- Champagne, François Philippe (CAN), Minister of Infrastructure and Communities
- Cohen, Jared (USA), Founder and CEO, Jigsaw, Alphabet Inc.
- Croiset van Uchelen, Arnold (NLD), Partner, Allen & Overy LLP
- Daniels, Matthew (USA), New space and technology projects, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Davignon, Etienne (BEL), Minister of State
- Demiralp, Selva (TUR), Professor of Economics, Koç University
- Donohoe, Paschal (IRL), Minister for Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform
- Döpfner, Mathias (DEU), Chairman and CEO, Axel Springer SE
- Ellis, James O. (USA), Chairman, Users’ Advisory Group, National Space Council
- Feltri, Stefano (ITA), Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Il Fatto Quotidiano
- Ferguson, Niall (USA), Milbank Family Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
- Findsen, Lars (DNK), Director, Danish Defence Intelligence Service
- Fleming, Jeremy (GBR), Director, British Government Communications Headquarters
- Garton Ash, Timothy (GBR), Professor of European Studies, Oxford University
- Gnodde, Richard J. (IRL), CEO, Goldman Sachs International
- Godement, François (FRA), Senior Adviser for Asia, Institut Montaigne
- Grant, Adam M. (USA), Saul P. Steinberg Professor of Management, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Gruber, Lilli (ITA), Editor-in-Chief and Anchor “Otto e mezzo”, La7 TV
- Hanappi-Egger, Edeltraud (AUT), Rector, Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Hedegaard, Connie (DNK), Chair, KR Foundation; Former European Commissioner
- Henry, Mary Kay (USA), International President, Service Employees International Union
- Hirayama, Martina (CHE), State Secretary for Education, Research and Innovation
- Hobson, Mellody (USA), President, Ariel Investments LLC
- Hoffman, Reid (USA), Co-Founder, LinkedIn; Partner, Greylock Partners
- Hoffmann, André (CHE), Vice-Chairman, Roche Holding Ltd.
- Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. (USA), Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
- Jost, Sonja (DEU), CEO, DexLeChem
- Kaag, Sigrid (NLD), Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation
- Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir Technologies
- Kerameus, Niki K. (GRC), MP; Partner, Kerameus & Partners
- Kissinger, Henry A. (USA), Chairman, Kissinger Associates Inc.
- Koç, Ömer (TUR), Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
- Kotkin, Stephen (USA), Professor in History and International Affairs, Princeton University
- Kramp-Karrenbauer, Annegret (DEU), Leader, CDU
- Krastev, Ivan (BUL), Chairman, Centre for Liberal Strategies
- Kravis, Henry R. (USA), Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
- Kristersson, Ulf (SWE), Leader of the Moderate Party
- Kudelski, André (CHE), Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group
- Kushner, Jared (USA), Senior Advisor to the President, The White House
- Le Maire, Bruno (FRA), Minister of Finance
- Leyen, Ursula von der (DEU), Federal Minster of Defence
- Leysen, Thomas (BEL), Chairman, KBC Group and Umicore
- Liikanen, Erkki (FIN), Chairman, IFRS Trustees; Helsinki Graduate School of Economics
- Lund, Helge (GBR), Chairman, BP plc; Chairman, Novo Nordisk AS
- Maurer, Ueli (CHE), President of the Swiss Federation and Federal Councillor of Finance
- Mazur, Sara (SWE), Director, Investor AB
- McArdle, Megan (USA), Columnist, The Washington Post
- McCaskill, Claire (USA), Former Senator; Analyst, NBC News
- Medina, Fernando (PRT), Mayor of Lisbon
- Micklethwait, John (USA), Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg LP
- Minton Beddoes, Zanny (GBR), Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
- Monzón, Javier (ESP), Chairman, PRISA
- Mundie, Craig J. (USA), President, Mundie & Associates
- Nadella, Satya (USA), CEO, Microsoft
- Netherlands, His Majesty the King of the (NLD)
- Nora, Dominique (FRA), Managing Editor, L’Obs
- O’Leary, Michael (IRL), CEO, Ryanair D.A.C.
- Pagoulatos, George (GRC), Vice-President of ELIAMEP, Professor; Athens University of Economics
- Papalexopoulos, Dimitri (GRC), CEO, TITAN Cement Company S.A.
- Petraeus, David H. (USA), Chairman, KKR Global Institute
- Pienkowska, Jolanta (POL), Anchor woman, journalist
- Pottinger, Matthew (USA), Senior Director, National Security Council
- Pouyanné, Patrick (FRA), Chairman and CEO, Total S.A.
- Ratas, Jüri (EST), Prime Minister
- Renzi, Matteo (ITA), Former Prime Minister; Senator, Senate of the Italian Republic
- Rockström, Johan (SWE), Director, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
- Rubin, Robert E. (USA), Co-Chairman Emeritus, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Treasury Secretary
- Rutte, Mark (NLD), Prime Minister
- Sabia, Michael (CAN), President and CEO, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- Sanger, David E. (USA), National Security Correspondent, The New York Times
- Sarts, Janis (INT), Director, NATO StratCom Centre of Excellence
- Sawers, John (GBR), Executive Chairman, Newbridge Advisory
- Schadlow, Nadia (USA), Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
- Schmidt, Eric E. (USA), Technical Advisor, Alphabet Inc.
- Scholten, Rudolf (AUT), President, Bruno Kreisky Forum for International Dialogue
- Seres, Silvija (NOR), Independent Investor
- Shafik, Minouche (GBR), Director, The London School of Economics and Political Science
- Sikorski, Radoslaw (POL), MP, European Parliament
- Singer, Peter Warren (USA), Strategist, New America
- Sitti, Metin (TUR), Professor, Koç University; Director, Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems
- Snyder, Timothy (USA), Richard C. Levin Professor of History, Yale University
- Solhjell, Bård Vegar (NOR), CEO, WWF – Norway
- Stoltenberg, Jens (INT), Secretary General, NATO
- Suleyman, Mustafa (GBR), Co-Founder, Deepmind
- Supino, Pietro (CHE), Publisher and Chairman, Tamedia Group
- Teuteberg, Linda (DEU), General Secretary, Free Democratic Party
- Thiam, Tidjane (CHE), CEO, Credit Suisse Group AG
- Thiel, Peter (USA), President, Thiel Capital
- Trzaskowski, Rafal (POL), Mayor of Warsaw
- Tucker, Mark (GBR), Group Chairman, HSBC Holding plc
- Tugendhat, Tom (GBR), MP, Conservative Party
- Turpin, Matthew (USA), Director for China, National Security Council
- Uhl, Jessica (NLD), CFO and Exectuive Director, Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Vestergaard Knudsen, Ulrik (DNK), Deputy Secretary-General, OECD
- Walker, Darren (USA), President, Ford Foundation
- Wallenberg, Marcus (SWE), Chairman, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
- Wolf, Martin H. (GBR), Chief Economics Commentator, Financial Times
- Zeiler, Gerhard (AUT), Chief Revenue Officer, WarnerMedia
- Zetsche, Dieter (DEU), Former Chairman, Daimler AG
This year will be the second time the Bilderberg meeting has been held in Switzerland. In 2011, it was held in St Moritz, in the country’s southeast.
You can actually participate in the global efforts to cripple the Deep State organized criminal cabal's ability for genocide, while enjoying healthcare freedom at the same time, by boycotting Big Pharma for good.